Over 66% of the healthcare professionals in Bulgaria have consented to disclosing their cooperation with pharmaceutical companies within the initiative “Transparency Builds Trust”
In June 2017 for a second consecutive year the pharmaceutical industry in Europe disclosed the transfers of value for research and development activities as well as transfers of value to healthcare specialists and their professional organizations – supporting and organizing scientific and education events, registration fees, lecturer fees.
Terms and conditions of disclosure are set forth in the Code of Disclosure of the European Federation of Pharmaceutical Industries and Associations and the relevant National code of ARPharM. Bulgaria as a member of the European family is part of this process.
Iztok, 19, F. J. Curie street, bl. 1, fl. 14, ap. 26
1113 Sofia, Bulgaria
Phone: (02) 971 34 64, 971 35 24
Fax: (02) 870 54 70
Disclaimer of liability
Certain links in this website will lead to websites that are not under the control of ARPharM. When you activate these you will leave the ARPharM website. ARPharM has no control over and accepts no liability in respect of materials, data, products or services available on any website which is not under the control of ARPharM. [read more]
- Code for Disclosure of Transfers of Value by Pharmaceutical Companies to Healthcare Professionals and Health Organizations
- EFPIA Code - Introducing the EFPIA Disclosure Code
- EFPIA Code - Answering Your Questions
- EFPIA Code - 10 Facts for Healthcare Practitioners
- EFPIA Code - 10 Key Messages
- EFPIA Code - Responsible Transparency