In accordance with the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation), we hereby inform you that:
- The personal data you fill out in the contact forms of this site are available at the official e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with Administrator: The Association of Research-based Pharmaceutical Manufacturers in Bulgaria (ARPharM), UIC 121319187, address Sofia 1113, Iztok , Fr. G. Curie 19, bl. 1, floor 14, apt. 26.
- Personal details processed when receiving a contact form: your name, e-mail, and a contact phone.
- The aforementioned personal data are processed by the ARPharM in order The aforementioned personal data are processed by the ARPharM in order to answer your inquiry or request a procedure..
The data shall be processed in accordance with Regulation (EU) No 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC General Data Protection Regulation).
Personal information provided through the contact form of the site:
- are NOT made available to third parties.
- are NOT used for profiling.
- are NOT used for direct marketing.
As a subject of personal data, you have the following rights in accordance with Regulation (EU) No 2016/679, namely:
- Asking for access to your personal data.
- Asking for correction, deletion, or limitation of your data processing.
- Making objections to your data processing.
- Data portability.
Over 66% of the healthcare professionals in Bulgaria have consented to disclosing their cooperation with pharmaceutical companies within the initiative “Transparency Builds Trust”
In June 2017 for a second consecutive year the pharmaceutical industry in Europe disclosed the…[read more]
Over 60% of the healthcare professionals in Bulgaria have consented to disclosing their cooperation with pharmaceutical companies within the initiative “Transparency builds trust”
On 28.06.2016 the Association of Research-Based Pharmaceutical Companies in Bulgaria (ARPharM) held…[read more]
ARPharM adopted the Code for Disclosure of Transfers of Value by Pharmaceutical Companies to Healthcare Professionals and Health Organizations
On November 26, 2013 the Association of Research- based Pharmaceutical Manufacturers in Bulgaria (ARPharM)…[read more]
Disclaimer of liability
Certain links in this website will lead to websites that are not under the control of ARPharM. When you activate these you will leave the ARPharM website. ARPharM has no control over and accepts no liability in respect of materials, data, products or services available on any website which is not under the control of ARPharM. [read more]